Welcome to Tandartsenpraktijk Strevelsweg
We are a high-quality modern group practice in the Rotterdam South area with various specialisms under one roof. Our practice has been in place since September 1994 and, with the arrival of dentists and specialists, has grown over the years into a reliable source of care for our patients.
Regular appointments for patients who meet one of the following criteria cannot go through according to the guideline and will be postponed:
- You or your housemates/family members currently have corona.
- You or your housemates/family members currently have one or more of the following symptoms: common cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fever.
- You were cured of corona less than 2 weeks ago.
- You are in self-isolation.
- You live in a nursing home or institution for people with intellectual disabilities.
If you currently have urgent complaints and meet one or more of the above criteria, please do not come to the practice, but call us (during regular opening hours: 010 – 485 92 06, outside regular opening hours: 010 – 455 21 55).
Surcharge for additional measures related to SARS-CoV-2
You can safely visit us for your oral care treatment. For the extra measures that we take with regards to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we charge a surcharge of € 4,26 per patient. If you have an additional oral health insurance, this surcharge could be reimbursed by your insurance company.
As a precautionary measure with regards to the coronavirus, we kindly ask you to wear a face mask at all times, except in the treatment room. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one with you.