Complaints Procedure

  1. Talk to your practitioner and ask for clarification. In many cases the complaints can be discussed, and this will solve any uncertainties. It is also important that your practitioner knows that you are not satisfied.
  2. If you cannot find a solution together, please contact practice manager K. de Jong. This can be done verbally or in writing (by post or email:
  3. If your complaint has not yet been resolved, you can obtain information from the dental information point (TIP) 0900 202 5012.
  4. If these discussions are unsatisfactory or if you do not wish to contact us directly, you can submit a written complaint to the independent disputes committee of the KNMT. More information about this can be found on the KNMT website (link).